ACHIEVE THE BIRTH YOU WANT
With a doula, intervention rates go down & a woman's satisfaction with her birth increases.
Complete Mother Care
- 3 hours of individual childbirth preparation, topics include: understanding birth, preparing for a smoother labor, self care during pregnancy & postpartum
- Hands or feet reflexology massage
- Birth education email series
- FULL labor & birth support
- 4.5 hours of postpartum care: cleaning, tend kids, etc.
- Gift birth memory letter
- Healthy snack at each postpartum visit
Nurture the mother
In your individual childbirth class, we focus on how you and your husband can work together for a great birth experience. It's a crash course of how he can help you reach your birth goals.
I partner with Sara Pixton @ Summit Birth Utah. We provide continuous quality care for your birth. You meet with both of us during pregnancy visits, should labor go longer than 12 hours, we rotate so you have the best care. Learn more about how our partnership works here.
We want every family to have a supported birth and offer discounts for low-income families. Check out the Grant Application